Over the weekend, I was craving one of my favorite meals. Sometimes, I crave this meal because of its simplicity. This is a quick and easy recipe for a wonderful lunch or dinner. My mom used to make it for me when I was little; I love to eat it today.
The recipe is for Pasta with cheese and mixed vegetables. This is our own recipe. All you need is your favorite kind of pasta (spaghetti, penne, etc. You can use gluten free, regular or wheat noodles). Pick your favorite cheeses to top your pasta, along with your favorite mixed vegetables, and sauce if you want. I prefer my pasta without any sauce.
Over the weekend, I had gluten free penne topped with mozzarella and parmesan cheese. I did not have any vegetables; I did not take a picture either.
Give it a try!
Pasta and Mixed Vegetables –Gluten Free!
Quantities are up to you.
Pick your favorite pasta noodle (gluten free, regular or wheat)
Mixed vegetables, any kind.
Cheeses for topping pasta
Pasta sauce, optional
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Cook mixed vegetables according to package directions.
- Assemble cheeses for topping pasta
- Heat up Pasta sauce, if using
- Put pasta on a plate and top with mixed vegetables. Top pasta and mixed vegetables with your favorite cheeses; add sauce if desired. Serve hot.