We are back!
Here is a fantastic summer/fall recipe that I simply had to share with you all; I made it this afternoon. Yesterday, our uncle and Grandma Muse gave us some peaches directly from their peach tree, and my mom said she wanted to make peach cobbler. I have a recipe from one of our ward Relief Society newsletters for a dump-it peach cobbler, my mom looked online for a similar recipe and we combined the two recipes, thus resulting in this amazing cobbler. If you make this cobbler, your house is going to smell fantastic!
Easy Peach Cobbler
1 yellow cake mix, gluten free
1 can of sprite (1 cup)
4 cups of peaches (2 8 oz cans with juice) or 5 medium/large peaches peeled and sliced
½ tsp Cinnamon
1 stick butter, or a little less cut into small pieces
1. Layer sliced peaches in the bottom of an ungreased 9-13 pan; pour sprite over the top of the peaches. (If using canned peaches use the juice from the can rather than sprite)
2. Top with cake mix and press down firmly with a spatula or spoon.
3. Top with butter and sprinkle with cinnamon.
4. Bake uncovered at 375 for about 45 minutes.
5. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream. Store in the refrigerator.