We’re back with a delicious recipe for cream cheese brownies!
During lockdown, I have been cooking up a lot of treats because baking helps me relax, it also motivates me to exercise; and for the last week, I have been craving cream cheese brownies. These brownies are easy to put together, I combined two of our previous recipes, the brownie batter from our “Mint Chocolate Brownies” and the cream cheese filling from our “Chocolate Cream Cheese Cupcakes”.
My friends, I hope all of you are staying safe and sharing your light and love with those around you! We can do this!
Chocolate Cream Cheese BROWNIES
1 Cup Flour (Gluten-Free)
1 Cup Sugar
½ Cup Butter (1 stick, softened)
1 and ½ Cups Hershey’s Syrup
Cream Cheese Filling:
1 (8 ounce) block cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup sugar
Dash of salt
¾ cup chocolate chips, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all of the brownie ingredients and beat until smooth.
- Pour the brownie batter into a 9 x 13” greased and floured pan.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all of the cream cheese filling ingredients and beat until smooth.
- Fill the pan completely full of brownie batter. Drop spoonful’s of cream cheese mixture on top of the batter; swirl or marble it with a knife.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until a cake tester comes out clean. Allow the brownies to completely cool in the pan; slice and enjoy!